Friday, October 29, 2010

Me2 at MTV Geek

 

I've been off this blog for a minute so for those of you that don't know I'm partnering with MTV for my next comic project called Me2.

You can read the news article here: MTV Geek Launch Article


Me2 is the story of a young girl named Crystal who has multiple personalities. What's worse is that each of one of her personalities has their own super power!

 

 

MTV Geek has been kind enough to let me blog on their site.

You can read my first blog entry at  Me2 Character Blog

I talk about the ideas and development that went into creating the main character from Me2. I've posted some never before seen development sketches that give a behind the ...scenes look at how I approach character design.

I'll be posting new art and exclusive sketches to MTV Geek during the lead up to the launch of Me2 in December. Swing by and check it out and feel free to leave your comments!

No comments: