Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Time Flies..when you are bullshitting...

It's official..I've been blogging for over a year now. My first entry on this blog was August 10th 2005...and I didn't even celebrate the anniversary.

I didn't have any real ideas what I was going to write about..and if you've read more than one of my blogs you can see I'm all over the place...

Sometimes I pimp my art..

sometimes I make observations..

sometimes..I go off on abstract concepts...


...It's a strange combo of diary..portfolio, art show and opinion column...

It has turned me into equal parts artist,art dealer,marketing department, hack journalist, bullshitter...and opinionated fuck...


I heard that most blogs never get past two entries...and I can see why..it takes a level of dedication that I didn't realize I had...


Here's to an interesting year..


Coming this year...

more art

more abstract bullshit...


count on it...



KA-lifornia



Talk To Karl!

No comments: