Sunday, July 16, 2006

While the Iron is Hot

Like most artsy/writer types..I'll be driving in the car or in the shower...about to fall asleep and I'll get an idea for a story..

Of course I think it's the next best thing since sliced bread and I will want to drop everything and start working on it...

Stirke while the iron is hot....so to speak...


but than reality sets in....


Don't I have a full time job?


Don't I want a bit of a social life


Don't I already have a ton of other ideas that are in various stages of development..and like starving kids with big Anime quivering eyes..beg for my attention???


yes


yes


and hell yes...



So most of the time these ideas get kicked to the back burner..



well I got to thinking the other day..why don't I just do something down and dirty?


so I've decided to do a series of short comic stories that will be "web only" and will be done in a 1-2 days time..


Fast...


Sketchy...


Free...


yes free...



free for anyone to read...email...post....upload..download..print...

Sounds like that F*&ked up Daft Punk song..






as long as I am given credit...


do what you will with them...




The first story is called:


"Postal-A Homicidal Love Story"




I'm hoping to post it tonight...but it could be tomorrow.


stay tuned...


k
k

No comments: