Sunday, June 25, 2006

Everything In It's Right Place.


I just got back from seeing Radiohead in Berkeley...

I'd seen the band during the Ok Computer tour and to say they have improved would be a gross understatment.

they have managed the unique feat of not only improving as a band but taking their work to another artistic level.

They played some great tracks from Ok Computer..Kid A, Hail to Thief and Amnesiac as well 6 new songs!!!

The new music they are playing is a progression of their past music but very different...



dare I say...more "funky"...




The visuals of the show were top notch..they used this cool style of focusing on each member of the band and puting them on odd shaped video screens...while using some filter that gave them this high contrast look...amazing..it must be seen to be believed..



I've been lucky enough to see many great bands live but this show with it's perfect set list and an encore of "Fake Plastic Trees" pushes it into my top three of all time fave shows...

In the words of Ferris Bueller..



"if you have the means I highly recommend it"..


Ka-lifornia

Email me!



Set List courtesy of the wonderful site Green Plastic.

Green Plastic

01 Airbag
02 2+2=5
03 Where I End And You Begin
04 15 Step
05 Kid A
06 Dollars And Cents
07 Down Is The New Up
08 Nude
09 Paranoid Android
10 No Surprises
11 The Gloaming
12 All I Need
13 Climbing Up The Walls
14 Go Slowly
15 Myxomatosis
16 Bangers 'N Mash
17 How To Disappear Completely

Encore 1
18 Fake Plastic Trees
19 Arpeggi
20 Black Star
21 True Love Waits (Thom only on Rhodes, intro to EIIRP)
22 Everything In Its Right Place

Encore 2
23 Bodysnatchers
24 The Tourist

No comments: