Sunday, April 30, 2006

New Old Stuff




Been real busy lately..work's been crazy...

I've been working on toys for Spiderman 3 and it's been a lot of fun so far.

Here's some various pieces from the last couple of years..some I wish I could do over..all of them are part of the process of getting better..going to hit a life drawing class this week (crossing fingers)..I need to eat my artistic veggies..

I have a few issues of my Lost Treasures Sketchbook left. They are $25 bucks and 5 bucks for shipping....and it is worth every penny.hehehe..email me if you want to be the first on your block to have to one..

Email me!

New music to check out..

Body Rockers..very Ipod friendly ZZ top meets Daft Punk!!!

Gotan Project..sort of Pink Martini with a more trip hop bent...if I didn't tell you ..you might think it was Thievery Corporation...

Still working on my OGN...will be a happy camper once I hit my groove with it..till than it will be the latest monkey on my back...

Movie fucking suck right now...with no relief in sight.

thank Baby Jesus for the NBA playoffs or I would have just thrown my TV out the window...

love and kisses

KA-lifornia...

No comments: