Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Highly Detailed Street Artist

Almost done with the layouts to my OGN. Thank baby Jesus for that. Now comes the hard part..doing all the real work...why have I brought this on myself you ask.

It's because I have something to prove.

Ok I finally said it.

I don't feel like I've ever really realized my potential as a comic artist.


And chances are not given they are made...

so this is my chance to push myself to another level and do something I'm truely proud of...


than I will have to go back to my drawing board and do the next volume of it..and I will keep going until I've created 6 volumes....


Cut to four years later.....

,,,,,,than I will pack up all my worldly possesions in my car...


drive it off the pier...


and fake my own death...



than I will move to Europe where I will become one of those street artists and do highly detailed drawings on the sidewalk and than watch as the rain washes them away...

such will be my fate..

Time to get back to work...



k