Thursday, December 15, 2005

All I want 4 X-mas is....

Ok..so everyone knows it's all about "goodwill towards man" and "peace on Earth"...

but let's get down to da real...

What do you want for Xmas?

when I go down to my pagan inspired winter solstice tree on the 25th...I'm not looking for UNICEF..I'm looking for some dandy gifts that will keep me warm all winter long..

DVD's
Graphic Novels
Ipods..

Greed is good!!!

Show me the money!!!

It's better to give than re....uh wait..I mean it's better to receive!!!!!


ok..I'm just being a Mr.Scroodge Mc Duck...I guess I feel the Xmas spirit is lost in all the mad dash to spend money...and that's what it all about..spending money...for what exactly.?

How does that honor anything..I guess it keeps us all employed because it boots the economy..but what does it really do for us as people...

that being said...


I'd like an Ipod Nano...

some 89 Retro Jordans

a new Wacom Tablet...

hehehe..



Santa K