Wednesday, October 05, 2005

U Cheap ASS!!!

Got hit with some sort of cold/flu thing…I don't feel like eating and I feel like I've been hit by a car!!


So nothing new today…

In the meantime check out a book I worked on

It's called Rostam.

It deals with an old Persian mythical character....

…it has some great reviews on Amazon


http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0977021319/qid=1128533464/sr=8-2/ref=pd_bbs_2/002-9565291-0695204?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

While you are there...feel free to buy one...you don't need that 5 bucks!!!

You cheap ass!!!

Don't mind me..it's the cold medicine talking...!!!


or is it?

Last night I had these cold medicine induced dreams.

I had this dream where I was covered in medicine patches…they were like an exra layer of skin…and they protected me from germs…

I woke up rolled up in my blanket like a carne asada burrito..

Maybe the blanket was making me feel like that!!!



KA-lifornia

Music Shout Out!!!
Nortec Collective Vol.3
Mexican Electronica "Nuff Said"

Email me!