Wednesday, October 19, 2005

out of blog experience

The last few days I’ve been in a sort of artistic funk…


I’m not out the woods yet….

..but I’m feeling my “mojo” coming back..

Yeah Baby…Yeah!!!



It’s been cold and rainy so I decided to grab some Vietnamese PHO” soup last night…

..damn it was good…

I’ve been looking around at some of the other blogs…and most of them are…

Just like the above…

Feel like shit

Hope to not feel like shit later…

Had some dinner…

Now please read my blog….

I guess that’s more “blog as diary”

As opposed to “blog as soap box”

Which is where I’m at with it…

…It’s a place I can express my ideas or thoughts…sometimes I don’t even really 100% believe what I’m writing…but the process of writing it out helps define it for me…

,,sometimes... days after I write a blog I’ll come back and read it and wonder who wrote those things…

this is commonly referred to as an “out of blog experience”

..somtimes I'll even edit what I've written...that's the beauty of it..you can update as you learn more...or as your opinions change.


I’d like to make two points before I launch back into the real world….

A few people who read my Amores Perros blog thought I must really hate my neighbor and that I’m a mean person.

I just wanted to assure anyone reading this…

Yes I hate my neighbor….

And yes I’m a very mean person….


moving along….


My last point is the style that I write the blogs in.

You may ask…why does he write it in such a broken way…

Short sentences… lots of “ and …

My thinking is…that we get most of our information in sound bites…

…you know easy to digest lil’ phrases….

..Politicians..

Sports figures and Paris Hilton use them..

so why not me…

I also wanted the blog to have the vague feel of a script…

So that you the reader would feel like you were taking part in the story…or maybe you were reading a transcript of a conversation…

Format is a big deal to me…it’s often over looked by people…but to me it’s a fundamental part of communication…

Back to the cube…with it’s florescent lighting and the hum of computers…



KA-lifornia


Email me!