Friday, October 28, 2005

Out the Door/ An Open Letter to a Thief.


Ok,
I’ve had enough...

My two G.I. “fucking” Joe figures were stolen right out of my cube at work....

so someone I work with came into my cube and took two of my prime time joes..

they didn’t jack some lame ass joes...they went top shelf.

Creme De Le Creme!!!

Snake Eyes

and StormShadow..

...greedy motherfuckers...

I know you wanted SnakeEyes..but leave me with something...

I had security search the cameras but nothing yet..

I will update you as the investigation continues...

I have a couple suspects...but I’m reluctant to point the finger..
because even worse than losing my figures would be accusing the wrong person...

but I will say this...Snake Eyes...Storm Shadow...I’m coming for you guys...I never leave a man behind.

Yo “fucking” Joe!!!



In other news...

I've been working straight for almost two years..

no vacation..

a few sicks days..



just work..


and than some more work..


and after that...


more work...


I will be out the door till monday...


but I will leave you with a few ideas on what to entertain yourself with while I'm gone..


it's ok don't be sad...


I'll be back before you know it..and I'm sure I will have lots of interesting things to blog about..


It will be great..


just you and I...



me blog'n



u read'n



awwwwww sweet dreams are made of these..



back to reality.


I work on a project called Alien Racers...It’s a toy line and animated series...

It’s been on a few times at Fox Kids...but now it’s moved to Cartoon Network..

It will be on Saturday October 29th at 5:30 PM EST.

It’s a good show and everyone involved has put a ton of work into it..

so check it out..and be on the look out for my artwork..it’s used on the bumpers before the commercials...

For more info... go here

http://www.alienracers.com/

Also check out my pal Steve’s blog at

http://www.comiculture.com/creators/stevebuccellato/index.html

he is locked in battle with his local comic store...so give it a read and leave your comments...


Also a shout out to the Herorealm.com crew. They are one cool bunch...


I’m thinking of starting a casual monthly get together of comic pros and wannabe’s in the LA/Valley area..if you are interested in being a part of that drop me an email...get your comic/manga/graphic novel funk on!!!

Things to check out/ Things to Skip...

I’ve mentioned it before..but the Silent Dragon comic is pretty cool

Check out the new Teen Titans..it’s vintage Rob Liefeld...I almost put on a flannel it made me feel so 90’s...

Check out “the Losers”..a series from DC..kinda like mission impossible if it was directed by Tarentino...

Let It Be Bootleg DVD...

Watching the Beatles fall apart while still making great music..is amazing to watch...I’m sure you can find the bootleg online somewhere...

Skip
All Star Batman...I never thought I would say Frank Miller has lost it...but um..I think he’s lost it...


The new Daft Punk...
buy it
hate it
talk shit about it
drop it
kick it
try and sell it!!!

Ok time to hit the road...

Stay classy San Diego.

KA-lifornia

Email me!