Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Rock It I will

I woke up in the middle of the night because I had this strange fucking dream.

It was a bunch of Storm Troopers break dancing to “Rock It” by Herbie Handcock.

You know the part of the song where you hear all the scratching…

Yoda was scratching!!!

…but he was not using his hands.

He was kicking some old skool “use the force” no hands scratching bad ass shit!

Ok, ok I made up the Yoda bit..but I did dream of break dancing Storm Troopers.

One of them was doing the Re Run!!!

…and they were doing more of a popping and locking type thing rather than actual break dancing.

Ok I’m a fucking liar..but there was dancing Storm Troopers in my dream and the shit was funky so “Believe DAT”!!!


Too much Diet Mt Dew before bed will “dew” that to you ok.

I will be posting some drawings soon. I actually draw sometimes...


KAlifornia

karlmanga2000@yahoo.com