Monday, August 15, 2005

Purple and Gold

This is my first blog and I am beginning to see why people drop off on these…

Some days you just don’t have anything to say. Nothing clever…nothing informative…nothing that will crack the Internet in half.

Today is one of those days.

Random is the name of the game.


I am looking forward to the NBA season. With J Will in Miami. (say what you say..that kid is a baller…) and Kwame in LA. I think it’s going to be one interesting season.

I’m a life long Laker fan. I bleed purple and gold. I love the way Kobe “played”. I don’t love Kobe as a person. It’s not because of what went down in Denver. I don’t think he raped that girl. I think he probably mistreated her or treated her with no respect…but did he rape her…I don’t think so.

I just have this bad view of him.

I see him as almost everything that is on his new Nike ad.

Would I trade him for Le Bron or T-Mac?

Yes!!!

I wish he made the players around him better.

I wish he would dime better.

I don’t like his new logo…and I think his new shoes look horrible.

Do I hope he has a great season and Lamar and Kwame become his Pippen and Horace Grant?

Check the color of my blood.


KAlifornia